As a business owner, you understand the importance of providing your employees with top of the line benefits. This approach allows you to keep your team happy and motivated.
While there are many types of benefits to offer, group whole life insurance is one of the best.
Did you know that approximately 65 percent of employees with group life insurance believe they need more coverage than what they currently have?
Rather than force your employees to find coverage on their own, it’s time to consider what you can do to help. It’s time to purchase a group whole life insurance policy.
There are many benefits of providing employees with access to group whole life insurance. These include but are not limited to:
- You don’t have to worry about anything. Once you choose a provider, it’s simple for your employees to access coverage.
- Increased productivity. When employees realize that you care about their future, they’re more likely to repay you with a job well done. Furthermore, happy employees are also more likely to stick around for years on end.
- It’s hard to convince talented workers to join your company. That’s why you need to provide as many incentives as possible – and group whole life insurance definitely fits into that category.
Just as there are company benefits, group whole life insurance is also a good thing for each and every employee who participates. Here are some of the benefits:
- Group whole life insurance is typically more affordable than an individual policy (and that’s something that gets people excited).
- Employees don’t have to write out a check every month, quarter, or year for coverage. Instead, payments can be made through automatic payroll deduction.
- Permanent coverage. There are times when term life insurance makes sense, but these policies expire at some point. Whole life insurance provides coverage for life. With some companies and policies, workers can maintain their coverage even if they’re no longer employed.
- Dividend earnings. After you purchase coverage, you’re eligible to receive dividends. There’s no guarantee of future dividend payments, but the potential for extra money is exciting
If you’re seeking a way to improve your company and show your employees how much you care for them, it’s time to consider group whole life insurance. This is one of the best available benefits, so you don’t want to put it on the backburner any longer.
It’s time to obtain a few quotes and decide how to proceed!