Top Whole Life Scholarship Program
Award Details & Instruction For Applying
Thank you for visiting TopWholeLife.com for our scholarship program.
Below you will find instructions on how to apply to our scholarship. Every 12 months we award a $500.00 scholarship to one student.
To qualify, you must be currently enrolled at a college or university and you must provide a letter of recommendation printed on official letterhead.
All applicants must meet the criteria outlined below and submit an application via e-mail. One applicant will be selected at the end of the year to receive the $500 scholarship based upon their creative writing abilities.
Letter of Recommendation
Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from a professor or counselor from the college or university the applicant is currently enrolled in.
Write a 500 Word article on permanent life insurance. All work must be original because we want you to express your opinion in the writing. If you use stats and quotes make sure all are referenced to the original source.
Here are some ideas for topics:
- The importance of protecting your income
- Personal stories about life insurance and it’s benefits
- Tax benefits of life insurance
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- Carry a status of “good standing” i.e.(currently enrolled)
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Email Must have Subject Line : “Top Whole Life Scholarship – 2020 – Your School Name”
Additional points to consider:
- Writing work may be posted on Top Whole Life Blog
Applicants must submit their applications by September 1st, Each Year.
What to include in your application:
- Your first & last name, phone number & email address(s).
- Official transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
email: [email protected]
All emails and personal information will be kept confidential. No personal information will be released. One school and student will be awarded.